Tuesday, February 3, 2015


The Quintessential Pasta Cookbook

The Quintessential Pasta Cookbook, is a collection of Pasta recipes that i have collected over my many years as a Professional chef . They range from Simple Family favorites to Gourmet pasta dishes i'm sure your family will love.
Tired of the usual pasta recipes that you serve on the nightly dinner table? Then The Quintessential Pasta Cookbook is for you.I hope to take you on a culinary Journey of Pasta delights from the all time simple favorites like Fettuccine Alfredo with a twist to more Gourmet pasta dishes ,your family and friends will think you went to Culinary school. I hope you will enjoy these recipes., i personally Created straight from the my heart and my kitchen to yours.

Available at Smashwords , Barnes and Noble , Amazon and the Apple store.

No comments:

Post a Comment